October 28th, 2010
Ingredients for 4 people:
600 g (1 lb and 5.16 oz) chicken breasts
100 g (3.5 oz) of corn flour
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon curry powder
250 g (8,8 oz) canned pineapple
130 ml (4,5 oz) pineapple juice from can
2 tablespoons soy sauce
80 g (2,8 oz) of acacia honey
200 ml (7 oz) of water
oil, salt, pepper
Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized cubes, add salt and pepper, roll in corn flour and shake off the excess flour. Warm up two or three tablespoons of oil in a saucepan, add the prepared chicken, and fry it on ..click to read more
September 23rd, 2010
1 pound of chicken breasts
1 pineapple in rings, canned
3/4 ounces of fine cheese, chilled
(Jarlsberg, Emmenthal or equivalent)
2 teaspoons sunflower oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon lemon juice
0.5 teaspoon nutmeg
Salt and pepper
1. Cut chicken breasts in cubes of equal sizes for sticks.
2. In the large pot put water to boil, add the pork and boil it for another 5 minutes.
3. Remove the pineapple from the can and save 3 tablespoons of juice from the can.
4. Cut the Pineapple and cheese into cubes of equal size as you did with the meat.
5. Make ..click to read more
September 22nd, 2010
Here is a simple and tasty soup with vegetables and pineapple. First soup recipe in our Pineapple recipes category.
½ cup chopped leek
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
⅓ cup butter
1 kg pumpkin, cleaned and sliced
50 grams crushed pineapple
2 and ½ cups of milk
1 cup water
2 tablespoons of chopped spring onions
1. Fry the parsley and leek on butter.
2. Then add the pumpkin, pineapple, milk, water and salt, stirring it all occasionally, cook until vegetables are soft.
3. Serve with chopped young red onion and paprika
September 16th, 2010
1 small cauliflower
250 g cooked green beans
2-3 slices of pineapple
A tube of mayonnaise
3-4 tablespoons of sour cream
a little sugar
First cut the cauliflower into pieces, then let it simmer in water until it is finished and then cooled. Cooked green beans are cut in 2 cm long pieces, pineapple and oranges are also cut into slices. We add them to cauliflower. After that add the mayonnaise and sour cream and sugar and lemon juice for the flavor.
September 1st, 2010
This salad is very refreshing and nutritious and it won’t cost you much, plus it’s especially suitable for athletes.
Turkey is one of the best types of meat as it is high in protein and low in fat. Pineapple, whose enzyme bromelain will further facilitate the digestion of food, helps to digest the meat, so this makes a great combination. Rice provides a high quality source of carbohydrates needed for your energy while raw pineapple is low in calories and about 100g has between 40-50 kcal. So ..click to read more
August 23rd, 2010
If you like to try out new and exotic recipes this one will help you to imagine the atmosphere of distant exotic destinations without you leaving your kitchen. It is enough to venture on a culinary journey. To prepare this recipe and enjoy a tropical and delicious adventure you will need fresh pineapple, coconut flour, mascarpone, white rum and honey.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1. Cut the pineapple in half, separate the pineapple flesh from the bark and cut it into small cubes.
2. Mix the ..click to read more
August 6th, 2010
Recipe of exotic flavor that will lovers of sweet-sour combination particularly like.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
700 gr of chicken breasts
1 pineapple or a can of pineapple in light syrup
1 red paprika
1 green paprika
freshly chopped sage
freshly chopped rosemary
1. cut the chicken, peppers and pineapple into cubes
2. place the pineapple in a Teflon pan and wait while it takes on a yellow color from all sides, then take it out and put in on the plate
3. repeat the same procedure with pieces of chicken
4. fry the paprika, cover the pan and cook it a ..click to read more
June 26th, 2010
Try this delicious dessert with pineapples and strawberries.
large pineapple with lovely green leaves
3,5 ounces of strawberries
14 ounces of strawberry ice cream
3,5 ounces of sugar
1/8 cup amaretto
Cut the pineapple vertically in half. Take the meat out of the pineapple with a knife, slice it into cubes, sprinkle with sugar, spray with lemon juice and put in the refrigerator to cool off for 20 minutes. Spray the empty pineapple cup with amaretto, fill it with chilled fruit and strawberry ice cream. Decorate with fresh strawberries and serve immediately.